Monday, March 14, 2005

That Certain Kind of Feeling...

Woke up (relatively) early this morning (i.e. 6:25am) and for the first time, in a long while, felt things that are going to undergo drastic changes hereon.

An exciting and scary thought. (although it's been said that the line between excitement and fear is very murky, at best.)

I have to admit (very reluctantly) that i'm a creature of habit. I like a little order in the way i run everyday, but that's not to say I live for routine.

Routine's feeling more like a robot than a human being.
Habit is well... a pattern that comes out after doing something for quite some time.

But I'm splitting hairs, aren't i?

Previous experiences (as well as certain laboratory tests)have proven that whenever I get this kind of "vibes" something that I've been used to for a long time is going to either disappear or change rather drastically.

Conversely, that means, I'd have to adjust to these changes and invariably, change myself.

And I'd like to think that's always a good thing.