Thursday, March 10, 2005

Moving but Not

Feels like everything and everyone's moving except me.

Everyone seems to be rushing off somewhere.

Feels like as if i'm the only one with time on my hands.

No one seems to notices what i notice, because they're too busy...

...or maybe i'm just too idle....


I do have work, but i'm usually done before everyone else.

So i stare off, and talk to myself since everyone's too busy to talk.

I wonder if this is how loons are made?

And that if writing about it makes it any different... or better... or worse...

Find myself getting into a routine and I'm worried.

Worried that I may not notice the gradual slip and when someone asks me the question, "how was your day?" all i can say is

"ok lang..."

find myself transitioning (is there such a word?) from worrying to being scared shitless...

but of course, i'm doing the melodrama bit again... what else is new.

There's a soggy taco on my desk now...