Thursday, January 20, 2005

When it rains....

... bring an umbrella.

But if you're like me who uses public transport than drive around in a car, you can probably relate to the irony of THAT ONE DAY when you decide to leave your umbrella and then the rains pour.

But i digress...

It's funny how sometimes, for the longest time you're just twiddling your thumbs, staring into space doing absolutely nothing, almost to the point of mental and physical atrophy....

...and then...

...WHAM!!!!

In tidal wave fashion, you're swimming in work.

Not that I mind this. It's just different.

And different's nice.


Although, I don't know for how long I'll think this kind of lifestyle as amusing.

I'll just have to wait and see.

But for now,

I'll just keep swimming.... just keep swimming.... just keep swimming, swimming swimming.....