Monday, August 29, 2005

Post concert

I hardly ever attend concerts. But when I do, I ride on the high for about 72 hours. give or take a minute or so...

Which is why as of now, I'm gobbling every piece of classical and rock music I can get my grimy paws on.

How can you not get this way when you've just listened to an arrangement of Fade to Black rendered with 15 cellos while the lead and solo was performed by cellist Renato Lucas of the Philippine Philharmonic?

Damn.

Needless to say I'll probably by binging on nothing but music like this for the next 3 days. As I write, I'm listening to Robert Plant's (Led Zeppelin) solo album Fate of Nations. (At the back of my head, I'm wondering where I put my Alice in Chains album.)

Double damn.
Times like these I truly wonder where we'd be without music.